Wednesday, May 9, 2018

SUPERKILL AUTOHEADSHOT SILVER + NBD NFD :) [5/9/2018] 80% RATE HS

RELEASE SUPERKILL AUTOHEADSHOT SILVER + NBD NFD 80% Rate HS [ 5/9/2018] /yayz​

UNDETECTED AS OF 5/9/2018 10:50AM PH TIME .

NOTE: ( REZ FILES ARE GOOD FOR 1 DAY ONLY, IF YOU WILL USE IT AFTER THE TIME LIMIT I GAVE YOU, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR ACCOUNT GETS BAN )

QUESTION:
WHY IS IT THE MOD IS 80% HS ONLY?
ANSWER: THE RATE FOR HS IS NOT 100% BECAUSE NOBODY IS PERFECT. Just Kidding. The truth is , YOU CANT make it 100% . This is my experience when i tried the mod and modify it to 100%, i Got Client 31_9 and Disconnected From Server is the Worst. I almost made 10 accounts for it if its working on 90% or more. But , The answer is NO. ​


UPDATE NOTE: SK BODY ON M4A1 WEAPON:



WHEN YOU USE M4A1 WEAPON , THERE'S 60% CHANCE ON HEADSHOT ONLY. SO I RECOMMEND IT IF YOU WANT TO PLAY NORMAL PLAYS. THERES 40% CHANCE ON THE BODY IF YOU USE M4A1 :) TRIED AND TESTED.
IF YOU WANT 80% HEADSHOTS:​
I RECOMMEND TO USE AK AND TO AIM ON THE NECK OR CENTER BODY , IT DEPENDS ON THE RECOIL OF THE GUN .


FEATURES:
SILVER HEADSHOT
NO DISCONNECTION
NO CLIENT ERROR

USE YOUR DUMMY ACCOUNT FIRST.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Blame yourself if your account gets banned.
~ENJOY !~


PRESS THANKS IF ITS WORKING. /salute
PLEASE FEEDBACK !​

Download Here: http://www.pinoygameaccounts.com/2018/05/superkill-autoheadshot-silver-nbd-nfd.html


DISCLAIMER:
'hotshotgamers.net' does not host any of the files mentioned on this blog. This blog only points out to various links on the Internet that already exist and are uploaded by other websites or users. I don't create cheat I don't know anything about coding. Using cheat may ban your account permanently. Use at your own risk!