Watch us Live Stream playing Crossfire and CSGO on YouTube
We do Live Game play everyday, Subscribe to our you tube channel
Like a lot of people, I’ve been to Madame Tussauds in London, and while it didn’t have too many female celebrities in invitingly provocative poses, I didn’t see many people behaving inappropriately with the waxworks. A few randy housewives pecking the cheek of George Michael maybe, but nothing too raunchy. It’s a different story in Las Vegas however, where fans of Nicki Minaj have been told off for taking things a little too far…
Having a waxwork at Tussauds is a massive honour for any celebrity… so to be placed on all fours and have men straddle your infamous booty probably isn’t what Nicki had in mind for her waxy counterpart.
Check out what the public did that got the bosses at Madame Tussauds putting Nicki under guard.
1. Inspired by her ‘Anaconda’ video, here is the waxwork in question. Harmless right?
2. Azealia Banks has waded in as the voice of reason, tweeting her feelings about the homage to Minaj
3. But people couldn’t help but perform lewd acts with the lovely sculpture
4. Like licking it’s face…
5. And it’s bum…
6. Some just opted for a cheeky peck on the cheek
7. But some people couldn’t help but get super handsy
8. He looks like he’s ready to dive in
9. Grab hold and never let go
10. All the naughty behaviour from visitors has forced Madame Tussauds to act, putting on extra security to safeguard Niki’s modesty. What has the world come to…